It’s very inspiring and learning. She writes beautiful short stories and poetry with great life lessons in them. You’ll really enjoy them and will gain a lot of positive valuable insights.
What Liebster award is?
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest and lovely. It was created in 2011 and is given by bloggers to other bloggers whom they seem fit.
The purpose of these awards?
I think this is one of the most important question, I should answer first. See, when we blog whether we write in any of the genres, on any category for ourselves or anyone else; we are a part of a bigger community i.e., The Blogger World. So, such awards help us in exploring beautiful blogs around the world. It also serves us the opportunity to appreciate other’s work. Because, I think only writing is not important; reading too matters. These awards encourage a positive reading environment among people.
Rules of Liebster Award: –
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
My answers to Samruddhi’s questions are:
- Which fictional place would you like to go?
I would love to visit Malgudi, a fictional town created by most popular writer of India R K Narayan.
- If you are a dictator of a small island, what dictator stuff would you do?
I will make sure everything goes on in proper order. Firstly, cleanliness; I will work on to make that island properly clean. I will try to eradicate the poverty on that island and make it crime free.
- What is something you think everyone should do atleast once in their lives?
Pray to God. Not atleast once in their life but every day.
- What would you rate 10/10?
The nature around us. It’s in so perfect arrangement that I will rate it 10/10. See the beautiful stars, sun, moon, the earth, oceans; all are working in a perfect order.
- What do you hope never changes?
Change is the law of nature but one thing that I hope it never to change is our Humanity. As we’re moving ahead and ahead in this world of material success; we’re forgetting simple basic things and joys in our life like love, appreciation, kindness, respect, faith and humanity. I would love if people will be more human.
- Which movie title best describes your life?
I already watch very few movies; so, this a little difficult question for me. But I will try and choose:
“Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaara”
- If you suddenly became a master at woodworking, what would you make?
I would love to build beautiful castles, swings, small yet beautiful temples and a lot of wooden (Petrol-diesel free) vehicles.
- What is the most impressive thing you Know how to do?
How to deal with anyone. I can deal with any kind of person even though he is crazy, lunatic or a pervert. I love people and I can really move them from heart.
- What are some things you’ve to unlearn?
Somethings I want to unlearn:
Watching movies – it wastes a lot of time (Though I already watch very few)
Laziness (I don’t know how I acquired it but yes, I’m too a lazy boy)
All the negativities of this world that this world has shown me; I want to unlearn it all.
- What are you looking forward to in the next 10 years?
In the next 10 years, I will be humbler, more loving, more responsible and faithful. From career perspective; I will be a good engineer; an author with atleast 6 books in the market. A learner. A good son and always a simple curious boy.
- What are your favorite all time quotes?
‘Go Beyond Infinity’
‘Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies’
I will nominate now few other amazing bloggers and they are: –
Congrats to all. Please visit them for exciting read.
My Questions to my fellow Bloggers are:
- How will you introduce yourself in short six words?
- What is the best thing about you?
- Apart from blogging what are you other interests?
- Where do you see yourself after 4 years?
- What is the biggest failure of your life and how you were able to deal with it?
- What does Success mean to you?
- What are your secret steps to success?
- What is happiness according to you?
- What is one thing you want to change in yourself?
- If you were given the chance of being a President of your nation for one-day. What will you do then?
- What is your most favourite book?
I will again thank everyone who are a part of this Blogging world. My friends, relatives who support me and appreciate my work. My readers who read my content and provide valuable feedback on them. And most importantly, I’m thankful to my God, who is always with me, in my thoughts and works. I pray to serve Him from mind, action and speech.
Thanks for Reading
Gaurav S Kaintura
17 Sep 2017