I am very cheerful today as I am announcing my third blogger award to all of you.
Swati is a Mechanical Engineer who tells about her that she loves more humans than machines. She is an excellent writer and has penned down several inspiring articles and blogs on her blog page. Please do check it out here.
Also check out her amazing blog post ‘Is Life Worth Ending?’ in which she explains about the biggest problem of today’s generation Suicide. I would advise all to read it atleast once as she has beautifully explained about the topic in detail.
One more important thing I have to announce to you friends. You would be glad to know that my upcoming book is coming on 18 Oct on Amazon Kindle. So, now you can follow me on my Amazon Author’s profile. Please do check it out and follow me there for the recent updates and much more.
Rules for Award:
- Mention and thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Pass this on to as many people as you (Max 15).
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees.
7 Facts about me:
- I’m a voracious reader. I can read books whole night without even winking once for sleep.
- I am deeply attached to my God – Bhagwan Shri Swaminarayan and I love Him profoundly.
- I want to make this world more beautiful and I want to see it as full of nature, good honest people, full of love and life, without any terror and crime.
- I love Maths. Of all the things from this world, math is my favorite subject and I don’t worry much about it.
- My hobbies include: reading, writing, singing, dancing, walking, sketching, skits, playing games, listening devotional songs and inspiring lectures, a lot more others.
- I love dreaming. I dream a lot. I would love to be called as a ‘Dreamer.’
- I am an author now. I was dreaming about it since, I wrote my first story at the age of 15 and now, I’m ready with my debut book, i.e., A Silent Figure . You can check it on Amazon. It’s available there.
I am nominating just one blogger this time for this lovely award who is master in her work. Please check out:
On the last note, I would like to thank all of my friends, family and faith (my God) who supports me continuously. I love you all.
Thanks for Reading
Gaurav S Kaintura