Samruddhi, I would like to congratulate you first for the Versatile Blogger Award and then I offer my heartfelt thanks for nominating me also. I pray that you receive many more awards and accolades for your positive work.
I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by a kind girl. Please visit her blog right now. Click here…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 or less than 10 other blogger friends for this award with their link.
- Inform them about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
7 Facts about me:
- I am an introvert. I don’t easily tell others about myself.
- I love simple things from life; like a good Sunday, a kind honest smile, being with friends, a delicious breakfast, a beautiful blooming flower, a pat on back, a generous handshake, a little Cadbury, there are a lot of such things and that’s why I remain happy most of the time.
- I am very ambitious in my life. I want to do a lot of positive things before I die. I have a long list of it which I don’t share with anyone. Anyone means no-one.
- I’m kind of a lunatic when it comes to my God. I love Him most. He is the reason for my smile. The simple thing which I believe in my life is: ‘Whatever happens, it happens according to the wish of God and for my better.’
- I love music. Out of 24 hours in a day, 16 hours I am with music either singing or listening. Mostly, I prefer devotional songs but I listen to any kind of sane music even if it is in any other language which I don’t understand. My favorite singers are: Mohd. Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar, Mohit Chauhan, A R Rahman, Atif Aslam, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Jaydeep Swadia, Jubin Nautiyal and a lot of other good singers.
- I’m a boy from hills and I love hills, mountains, brooks, trees and plants. My village comes in the Tehri district of Uttarakhand which is located beautifully at the top of hills. I enjoy being there though I visit there very less (once in five years).
- Apart from writing, I love to make new friends. I like walking in our university campus. I love flowers and there are a lot in our university. I like to observe people around me and I wish good things for them.
I am nominating few of my other blogger friends. Congrats to them. Don’t miss to check them out. The names are:
A big thanks to everyone who are connected with me through this platform and to those others also who are working for good and for the betterment of society (specially to bring a positive change). I thank my friends, family and all to encourage me constantly with positive comments.
Thanks for Reading
Gaurav S Kaintura
27 Oct 2017
Note: Check out these also –