I am very happy to announce all of my friends that I have been nominated for the Unique Blogger Award. I would extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who supports me in my journey of writing, friends for valuable comments and suggestions, visitors for dropping by and , all the followers for inspiring me more and more.
Now, I would like to thank someone here on WordPress.com. Ritika https://ritika248.wordpress.com/. Do visit her blog, it is Awesome. She generally writes about Parenting – very important thing to care about in this age. Once again thanks to Ritika Razdan for nominating me for this award and for appreciating my writing.
- Share the link with the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
As per the rules, I would like to answer now Ritika’s questions:
Q1. What style of writing attracts you?
I am easily attracted by simple truthful words written from heart. Writing that creates a positive impact, that inspires and gives a new way of thinking. I believe in the magic and power of words and I am mesmerized when I feel it.
Q2. Give two tips to new bloggers.
Following are two tips I would give to every blogger out there in the whole blogosphere:
- Write with a purpose – Friends, make a purpose in your life and show it in your writing. Write randomly, no problem, but do it with a purpose. Few people write to inspire others, while other few write for personal satisfaction, another one write to improve their skills. All are here with a purpose. My purpose is to share the joys of my life with others, praying for the well-being of others, to improve my writing caliber and to create a good writing profile. If you are still clueless about your purpose of writing then, find yours.
- Read more and more – This is very important thing for every writer, i.e., read more and more. You will find that every great writer is a good reader first. Check out other people’s blog and see how they are writing, how it is affecting all. Learn from others. It helps a lot.
Q3. How many blogs do you manage to write per week?
On a general note, I maintain one blog a week atleast. But whenever I find something new and inspiring, I write about it occasionaly and sometimes, it takes 2 to 3 blogs per week.
It’s the time for nominations, according to the rules I’ve to nominate 15 bloggers for their unique style of writing. So 15 blogger whom I’m nominating are mentioned below:
I will recommend these blogs, do visit them since their writings are exceptionally unique, informative and inspiring.
1. Kait King
3. Cari’s Blog
5. Rekha Sahay
8. Saurabh Malu
11. Vaibhaw Verma
14. Hidden Positives
15. Sara In LaLaLand
My Questions to nominees:
Q1. What is the purpose of your writing?
Q2. What inspired you to become a blogger?
Q3. What is your concept of Happiness. Write it in your own words and style?
Congratulations to all the nominees. Thanks for sharing your part of world with all of us. Keep sharing and writing!
Gaurav S Kaintura
29 July 2017